geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] How do we improve the user experience of the geronimo server?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:00:37 GMT
I am in favor of using some current samples to run more automated
testing.   I hope it doesn't have to be moved back into the server
build, but it can be used after a successful build or as part of a
successful build process.   More details need to be worked out here
and I'll post more info on this once I find out.

Thx, Lin