geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: starting geronimo automatically on fedora linux
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 00:21:07 GMT
My guess is that you would want to use the java service wrapper.  I
don't know of any instructions for linux but there are instructions
for windows here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/configuring-geronimo-as-a-windows-
service.html

I suspect that the JSW docs + this will be fairly straightforward.
If you could contribute your experiences when you get it working that
would be great!

thanks
david jencks