geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 and Seam
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 01:06:53 GMT

On Feb 27, 2008, at 3:40 PM, Burt Prior wrote:

Do you know what version of hibernate is in use?  I looked for the
source code that could cause this but so far it makes no sense to
me.  If you can debug here and poke around in the
PersistenceUnitInfoImpl to see if something is null or gives an
NPE??? that would be helpful.  My best guess from http://
fisheye.jboss.com/browse/Hibernate/entitymanager/trunk/src/java/org/
hibernate/ejb/Ejb3Configuration.java?r=11344 is that the
info.getJarFileURLs() is returning null but I can't see how that
could be happening.

> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at
> org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.configure
> (Ejb3Configuration.java:346)
> 	at
> org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence.createContainerEntityManagerFac
> tory(HibernatePersistence.java:126)
> 	at
> org.apache.geronimo.persistence.PersistenceUnitGBean.<init>
> (PersistenceUnitGBean.java:117)

thanks
david jencks