geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Issue while deploying web app in 2nd instance of geronimo
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 07:58:31 GMT
Could you provide more information on exactly what is duplicated and
what is shared between your two instances and where you expect the
app to be deployed and exactly which files are changed?

If you've made several copies of var (say g_one/var and g_two/var)
and deploy an app to one of these servers using the console I'd
expect the app to be deployed into repository (same location no
matter which instance you deploy to) but only the */var/config/
config.xml and related files to be updated for the server you are using.

If you've added an additional repository per-server into */var
somewhere then I'm not sure how you would tell the web console to use
that repository rather than the "normal" one.

thanks
david jencks