geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Łukasz Budnik" <lukasz.bud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to obtain physical connection to DB2XA
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 22:51:35 GMT
Sorry,

it's so late, I should be in bed by now ;)

I remembered not setting the TraceFile property in the deployment plan.

Well it's true up to a point ;)

I defined it, but I did not assign a value to it, if removed or commented out:

<!-- <config-property-setting name="TraceFile"/>  -->

the tranql-connector-db2-local-1.2-20080212.204755-1.rar works!

So both tranql db2 wrappers work ;)

best regards, sleep well ;)
Łukasz