geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject [POLL] 2.1 Documentation (NEED YOUR FEEDBACK)
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 05:19:06 GMT
Hi All, issuing an all points community bulletin!

If you've ever asked a question and gotten and answer, now is your
time to give back a little something :)

We have a list of things to document so long that even a thousand
monkeys with typewriters couldn't create it.  We need you to tell us
what you want so we create what you need.  So here's the poll:

  [poll]  What are the top 5 (or more) things, in order, you want
documented?

Below is a list of candidates (thank you Hernan!), feel free to add
your own items.

This information is critical for our ability to keep the project
focused to your needs and it will be a tremendous help -- even a 5
minute reply is extremely useful.  We'll hold the poll open for a week
(7 days), please respond in that time if you can.  After that time
we'll compile the results and put them on our website.  As we complete
items on the compiled list we'll send out notifications here so you
can review and comment.  And as always, if you'd like to contribute in
the documenting itself, you're very welcome to join in the fun;
there's an open door policy on the project at large.

We really do hope to hear from everyone and thank you all in advance!

-David

[possible candidates]
* What's new in 2.1?
** New features