geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: proxy session w/ built-in dbcp + openjpa
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:17:06 GMT
Geronimo does not use dbcp, could you explain why you think it does?

Could you explain what proxy sessions do?  There might be a simple
solution, but I have no idea what you are trying to achieve.  For
instance if you are trying to change the authentication information
on an existing connection this can be achieved by adding a bit of
code to the tranql oracle wrapper.

thanks
david jencks