geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 Plan Creator => Deploy Liferay 4.1.1
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2008 08:43:56 GMT
I got the archetypes sort of working and made some progress on liferay.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3871 and the
attached jar which contains the projects I came up with and some
notes on what I did.   It would be great if you could imitate what I
did to see if my instructions make sense.  I'm planning to write up
something like this in the docs.

As noted with the attachment the server won't actually start, it gets
OOM permgen errors even with 512m.

Where did the geronimo-web.xml come from?  Is it under an asl-
compatible license?  If so I'd like to use this as an example for the
docs, especially if we can get it to work.

thanks
david jencks