geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade OpenJPA to v1.0.2 in Geronimo 2.0 or 2.1 due to bug
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 04:33:42 GMT

On Feb 27, 2008, at 8:21 PM, Brian Gregory wrote:

> I tried placing the substitution in the artifact_alias.properties
> file and it
> doesn't seem to do anything in geronimo 2.0.2. (I tried to force it by
> removing the 1.0.0 dir to force the dependency but no dice)
>
> I will also try 2.1 ... tomorrow. I will also Report it ...
> tomorrow. I'm
> fried.

I don't remember exactly when I made the artifact_alias for jars
work.... I think it was after 2.0.2 though.  Please tell us how it
works.

btw you might be able to get the "jar in ear/war" to work by mapping
o.a.g.configs/openjpa//car to o.a.g.configs/persistence/2.0.2/car

Another thing you could try with the "jar in ear/war" method is using
hidden-classes to hide the openjpa that geronimo has in it.  I think
the artifact_aliases is maybe better though.

thanks
david jencks