geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Facing problem in accessing the sample examples running on Apache Geronimo
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 17:23:31 GMT
I know very very little about servicemix but have  a couple of
questions.

It appears to me that the servicemix console is working properly on
port 8080?

You are trying to access a jbi service through http on another port?

My impression is that servicemix standalone starts an instance of
jetty to handle http communication.  If this is correct, in this
configuration servicemix would have control over additional
connectors that could be opened on additional ports such as 8192.
However in geronimo I would hope that servicemix would use the
existing web container for http so you would  have to add and
configure additional connectors for e.g port 8192 using the
appropriate jetty or tomcat gbeans.  Does this make sense?

Is your jbi app accessible on port 8080 or through https on 8443?

thanks
david jencks