geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Moni <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can you bind 2 separate geronimo server instances to 2 different ip addresses?
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 22:39:21 GMT
I got the 2 server instances running but I had to change quite a few ports in the config-substitutions.properties
file.  Why is it saying the ports are in use when the 2 servers instances are bound to different
IP addresses?

I have nothing running on this box except for the 2 instances of geronimo?  Is this a known
issue?  Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,
Moni

----- Original Message ----
From: Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org>
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2008 12:33:28 PM
Subject: Re: Can you bind 2 separate geronimo server instances to 2 different ip addresses?

Any component listening on 0.0.0.0 could be causing this....

Can you run "netstat -a" and see if any of the first server instance's
ports are still bound to 0.0.0.0 and post the results?  It could just be
a simple matter of updating config.xml to override some default
configuration settings (and then fixing it with a JIRA for which ever
version of Geronimo you are using.)

-Donald

Be a better friend, newshound, and