geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Facing problem in accessing the sample examples running on Apache Geronimo
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 21:33:59 GMT

On Feb 4, 2008, at 11:55 AM, YogeshArora wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply !
>
> The Servicemix WAR file is running on port 8080, but i am not sure
> on which
> port jbi components are running.

If they are at localhost:8192/MyApp on standalone servicemix, can you
see if they are available at localhost:8080/MyApp on the servicemix
war running in geronimo?

I don't know what significance port 8192 is supposed to have.

> My Standalone servicemix was running on port 8192 and examples were
> working
> fine.
>
> Details about what  I want to achieve
> ========================
>
> I need to deploy Servicemix on Apache Geronimo and run the servicemix
> examples on Geronimo. As, we need to test the performance of
> Servicemix ESB
> on Application severs.
>
> So I need to run servicemix examples on apache Geronimo.
>
> I need to know how to access the sample programs which are deployed on
> servicemix deployed in Geronimo.

What port do you want them to be on?  Do you need port 8080 open for
e.g. the admin console?

thanks
david jencks