geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 Plan Creator => Deploy Liferay 4.1.1
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:09:13 GMT
Oh! no no, don't use "Plan Creator" for deploying your war. Use normal
"Deploy New" portlet.

(You don't even have to edit your WAR and put new "geronimo-web.xml" inside
it. Just specify it as 'Plan' in "Deploy New" portlet and it will override
the old "geronimo-web.xml" inside your WAR).

--
Thanks,
Shiva