geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 Plan Creator => Deploy Liferay 4.1.1
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:30:04 GMT
I just noticed David is giving you some help on this, don't know why the
thread was split up into a second one it made me miss the info you got
from him. I hope my post wont confuse you it was made under the
assumption of tweaking the cars you got from liferays homepage from
Geronomo v2.0.2 to Geronomo v2.1.

David I am afraid the liferay project is using ant for build system.

peter petersson