geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <jaydmch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (Please Reply) Facing problem while running servicemix sample on Geronimo
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:10:38 GMT
Puneet,

Could you try testing this on vanilla Tomcat 6.0.14?

When I try deploying on Geronimo, I get several errors concerning the
validation of TLD files.

I also get a couple of exceptions that some postings on the ServiceMix
mail list say should not be an issue.

But, on Tomcat, I only get the exceptions (the ones that supposedly are
not an issue) - not the validation errors.

Please let me know what you find.  If it turns out that Tomcat works
fine, then we can start looking deeper into what Geronimo is doing that
Tomcat isn't.

Thanks,

Jay