geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to set timeout for stateful session bean?
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 07:02:09 GMT
Hi SergZ,
               What do you want to configure?. The link you provided
gives the configuration information.
The list of configurable container specific properties for openejb is
given below
http://openejb.apache.org/example-generated-documentation.html. Thanks
to Dain for generating this really useful doc. You can set the
properties via ContainerId.property name

eg: Default Mdb Container.InstanceLimit=15 in the case of setting the
instance limit of the container with id Default Mdb Container to 15.
Someone correct me if I am wrong :)

You can either set the property via command line or via the
config.xml. Setting via config.xml needs you to add a Gbean of type
SystemProperties to the j2ee-server configuration

<module name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-server/2.0.1/car">
        <gbean gbeanInfo="org.apache.geronimo.system.properties.SystemProperties"
name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-server/2.0.1/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-server/2.0.1/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=CustomPropertiesGBean">
            <attribute name="systemProperties">Default\ MDB\
Container.InstanceLimit=20</attribute>
        </gbean>
    </module>

Regards