geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Follow Symbolic Links
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 17:44:49 GMT
Does <DefaultContext allowLinking="true"/> modify the attribute to all
applications deployed in tomcat or is it per application?  In Geronimo, if
we want to control it per application, we will need a new tomcat specific
element in geronimo-web.xml (which means a schema change, and I prefer to do
it before 2.1 goes out, provided RM approves).  If it is ok to have one
setting across all apps, we can take the easy route of using a system
property (argh...  I seem to have developed an affinity to system
properties).

Please go ahead and create a JIRA so that we can get this done sooner or
later.

++Vamsi