geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mark Aufdencamp <>
Subject Pre-Compiling
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:07:18 GMT
Hi All,

It's been a while since I posted to the list.  I've been working with
Geronimo 1.1 on an application for the last year.  It's finally grown
large enough that I'd like to pre-compile my JSP's and Struts Action
Servlets prior to deploying them. How does one accomplish this?  I
googled and didn't find anything real definitive.  I'd prefer utilizing
Ant over Maven, as it already exists in my development environment.

Also, I've attempted an initial deployment of my EAR to Geronimo 2, but
it didn't like my deployment descriptor.  I'm guessing I just need to
change the xmlns:sys from deployment-1.1 to deployment-2.0, but would
like to confirm that.  Any info on porting from 1.1 to 2 is welcome.

Mark Aufdencamp

View raw message