geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 and Seam
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:18:54 GMT
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 12:08 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  2. You appear to have the same classes listed in the bookingDatabase
>  PU and the cmp 2.1 PU.  I think this is going to lead to trouble.
>  The cmp 2.1 PU shouldn't really even be there unless you have actual
>  ejb 2.1 entity beans and if you do I would rely on the cmp engine to
>  fill in the persistence.xml for it itself.

The classes are listed in cmp2 so openjpa won't get kicked in as
otherwise Hibernate couldn't be used as a jpa provider. I couldn't
come up with a better solution to work around the nasty errors from
openjpa. about CNFE or CCE (don't remember what they were and the only
way to shut them off was to configure cmp2 PU manually).

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl