geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 and Seam
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:48:44 GMT
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Burt Prior <bprior@cisco.com> wrote:

>  [C:\geronimo-jetty6-javaee5-2.1\var\temp\geronimo-deploymentUtil44832.jar]:
>     Error building bean 'HotelBookingAction'.  Exception: class
>     org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: PersistenceUnit
>     'bookingDatabase 91456273' not found for EXTENDED ref
>     'org.jboss.seam.example.booking.HotelBookingAction/em':
>     PersistenceUnit 'bookingDatabase 91456273' not found for EXTENDED
>     ref 'org.jboss.seam.example.booking.HotelBookingAction/em'

Hi,

I can't work on it much now, but perhaps we could work it out together
- me thinking aloud and you trying it out. Deal?

Do you have any idea what "bookingDatabase 91456273" came from? I'll
have to ask Dave B (openejb) about the exact error message's origins.
I think openejb know nothing about oracle without some configuration
changes and it might be working with hsql because openejb works with
it by default. Can't really figure it out right now. Did you make any
changes in the example? I vaguely remember bookingDatabase PU, but
nothing springs to my mind about the numbers.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl