geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Facing problem in accessing the sample examples running on Apache Geronimo
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 19:17:24 GMT

On Feb 4, 2008, at 11:03 AM, YogeshArora wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks a lot for the response.
>
> Actaully the Servicemix WAR is deployed on Geronimo Server and
> through the
> WAR Web inteface, I have deployed the JBI components on Servicemix
> running
> on top of Geronimo on port 8080.
>
> I am trying to access the JBI components from the browser (http
> request)
> using the URL:
>
> http://localhost:8192/bridge/
>
> This works fine when the servicemix is running standalone, but
> giving status
> - 12029 when servicemix is deployed on Geronimo.
>
> Could you please tell me how to configure addition connector for
> port 8192
> for Apache Geronimo.

One easy way is to use the geronimo admin console using the "Web
Server" page.

Are your jbi apps available on port 8080?  I believe with tomcat
unless you use different virtual hosts for the different ports and
apps any app will be available on all ports unless you set up
multiple tomcat instances.  Knowing more about what you are trying to
achieve would be useful.  In standalone servicemix are both ports
8080 and 8192 open?  Do they serve the same content?

thanks
david jencks