geronimo-user mailing list archives

From mett <geron...@romram.se>
Subject Re: Geronimo WTP client for eclipse doesn't work as expected
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:39:03 GMT

Thanks for all your effort so far Tim,

However I haven't found the solution yet but I have an hunch on where the
error might be.

Since the project is renewed when it is removed from the server via "Add and
Remove Projects..." menu option but not when the WTP is signaling changed
files I believe the Geronimo is looking for changed files in the wrong
place. As I mentioned before the Geronimo Server changes state in the
Servers view in Eclipse but the console stays the same.

I believe that the cause for this might be that the project structure isn't
"default" eclipse but a deeper hierarchy painted by maven.

When I create a project within eclipse the change in an jsp or html page is
instantly reflected in the web browser.

Is there something in some configuration file that I need to look at. Please
kick me in the right direction.