geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jim Foster <jfos...@tmtsaz.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 Plan Creator => Deploy Liferay 4.1.1
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:45:34 GMT

Shiva Kumar H R wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 3:46 PM, Peter Petersson <peter@pmb.mine.nu>
> wrote:
>
>>  Hi Jim
>>
>> I assume you are trying to install liferay in geronimo and not just
>> generate a new plan, with you do not need to, as Shiva have provided you
>> with one (the geronimo-web.xml).

> Looks like there is more to it than just that. I have been trying it since
> yesterday and it is failing with below error:
>
> Installation FAILED: A plugin configuration must include one plugin
> artifact, not 0
>
> Any idea where is the source for
> liferay-portal-geronimo-derby-pool-4.4.1.car ?
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Shiva

Hi Shiva,

Let me pass on to you directly what I told Peter.

I have an on-going discussion in process with David covering several
subtopics on this issue of running the Liferay portal in Geronimo.

We are going to put a lid on these security issues, then move forward from
there...including addressing the Connector issue.

Perhaps it would be best if we all knew what we were all saying to each
other? Please see the thread

  "Re: Geronimo v2.1 Plan Creator => Deploy Liferay 4.4.1"

started by djencks.

The answer to your .car question is there.

Thanks!

Jim