geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jim Foster <jfos...@tmtsaz.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 Plan Creator => Deploy Liferay 4.1.1
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:39:21 GMT

Peter Petersson wrote:

> Hi Jim
>
> I assume you are trying to install liferay in geronimo and not just
> generate a new plan, with you do not need to, as Shiva have provided you
> with one (the geronimo-web.xml).

>  regards
>   peter petersson

Hi Peter,

I have an on-going discussion in process with David covering several
subtopics on this issue of running the Liferay portal in Geronimo.

We are going to put a lid on these security issues, then move forward from
there...including addressing the Connector issue. Perhaps it would be best
if we all knew what we were all saying to each other? Please see the thread

  "Re: Geronimo v2.1 Plan Creator => Deploy Liferay 4.4.1"

started by djencks.

I will return to this thread and pick up with your suggestions if you think
this is distinct from that conversation, and can be done in parallel with
it.

Thanks you for your advise!

Jim