geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ApolloX <sc...@selikoff.net>
Subject Re: EJB Entity Cache in Geronimo 2.1
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:51:21 GMT

I forgot to mention, I have code from G1.0 that is now running *EXTREMELY
SLOW* in G2.1.  With OpenEJB logging debug enabled, I'm seeing endless
repeated calls, such as:

12:00:00,000 DEBUG [OpenEJB] finished invoking method ... Return value ...

does that mean its connecting to the database everytime I see one of these
lines?  If so, it's thrashing on repeated database calls.  I'm seeing
hundreds of these calls for the same data over and over again in short
periods of time.

Any suggestions as to what could be configured wrong?

-ApolloX