geronimo-user mailing list archives

From the666pack <>
Subject Re: JVM OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 21:53:15 GMT

i have to reply to my own message..

somehow i realized that in the geronimo-console for the JVM is still

Total Memory Allocated  	63,56 MB

and as soon as the size is reached the JVM hangs.

so it seems that my environment settings (JAVA_OPTS or GERONIMO_OPTS) are
not recognized? how can i set the jvm size according to my given values
without these env variables?

thanks for every help,