geronimo-user mailing list archives

From puneetjain <puneet.ja...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: (Please Reply) Facing problem while running servicemix sample on Geronimo
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:01:17 GMT

Hi,

I have performed following steps and create the
apache-servicemix-web-3.3-SNAPSHOT.war and tried to deploy on tomcat-6.0.16.
But I got exceptions.

Steps Performed:
============

1. Downloaded the servicemix source from
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/trunk/

2. Build the code using maven tool
    mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true –Pstep1 install
    mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Pstep2 install

3. Deployed
<servicemix_install_dir>\distributions\apache-servicemix-web\target\apache-servicemix-web-3.3-SNAPSHOT.war
into tomcat

Exceptions:
=======
Feb 17, 2008 12:19:58 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
INFO: Deploying web application archive
servicemix-web-console-3.3-SNAPSHOT.war
Feb 17, 2008 12:20:01 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
addApplicationListener
INFO: The listener "org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener"
is already configured for this context. The duplicate definition has been
ignored.
Feb 17, 2008 12:20:01 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
addApplicationListener
INFO: The listener
"org.springframework.web.context.request.RequestContextListener" is already
configured for this context. The duplicate definition has been ignored.
ERROR - ContextLoader                  - Context initialization failed
with name 'jdbcAuditorMBean' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference
 to bean 'server' while setting bean property 'server'; nested exception is
with name 'server' defined in ServletContext re
source [/WEB-INF/servicemix.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub:
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception
 is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested
exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]
Caused by:
with name 'server' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/servicemix.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested e
xception is java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub:
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested
 exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]
Caused by:
java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub:
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested
exception i
s:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.connect(RMIConnector.java:317)
        at
javax.management.remote.JMXConnectorFactory.connect(JMXConnectorFactory.java:248)
        at
org.springframework.jmx.support.MBeanServerConnectionFactoryBean.connect(MBeanServerConnectionFactoryBean.java:126)
        at
org.springframework.jmx.support.MBeanServerConnectionFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(MBeanServerConnectionFactoryBean.java:114)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1201)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1171)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:425)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:156)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:248)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:261)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:109)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1099)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:861)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:421)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:156)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:248)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:284)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:352)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:244)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:187)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3843)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4350)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:525)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:829)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:718)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:490)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1215)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:293)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(ContainerBase.java:1337)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1601)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1610)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run(ContainerBase.java:1590)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested
exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]
        at
com.sun.jndi.rmi.registry.RegistryContext.lookup(RegistryContext.java:97)
        at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.url.GenericURLContext.lookup(GenericURLContext.java:185)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.findRMIServerJNDI(RMIConnector.java:1807)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.findRMIServer(RMIConnector.java:1777)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.connect(RMIConnector.java:259)
        ... 40 more
Caused by: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost;
nested exception is:
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:574)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:185)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:171)
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.newCall(UnicastRef.java:306)
        at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)
        at
com.sun.jndi.rmi.registry.RegistryContext.lookup(RegistryContext.java:93)
        ... 45 more
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
        at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195)
        at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:364)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIDirectSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIDirectSocketFactory.java:22)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIMasterSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIMasterSocketFactory.java:128)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:569)
        ... 50 more
Feb 17, 2008 12:20:03 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Feb 17, 2008 12:20:03 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/servicemix-web-console-3.3-SNAPSHOT] startup failed due to
previous errors

Please give me some tips so that I can resolve the problem.

Regards,
Puneet