geronimo-user mailing list archives

From puneetjain <puneet.ja...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: (Please Reply) Facing problem while running servicemix sample on Geronimo
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:55:10 GMT

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your reply.

Environment Details:
=============
Application Server - geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2
ESB - servicemix3.2.1
JDK- Java 1.5
Operating System: Redhat Enterprise Linux 4

I have performed following steps to deploy servicemix on Geronimo.

Steps Performed:
===========

1.  Deployed the Servicemix-web.war, downloaded from the Web Application
section of below link:
     http://servicemix.apache.org/download.html

2.  Installed servicemix shared library using the servicemix web interface's
Shared Library Menu.
3.  Installed and started all required servicemix components using the
servicemix web interface's Components Menu.
4.  Deployed and started my sample servicemix service assembly using the
servicemix web interface's Servicemix assembly menu.
5.  I am able to view my service at the following URL:
     http://localhost:8080/Servicemix-web/jbi

Issue:
====
When I access this my service I am not getting the response back on the
browser.
I am using In-Out Mep. Mapping is already attached in the previous mail.
I am using a Http Marshaler class in http consumer component. The sendOut
method of my Marshaler class is not getting called.

Please help me in resolving this problem, as I am stuck with this from long
time.

Thanks,
Puneet