geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jim Foster <jfos...@tmtsaz.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 Plan Creator => Deploy Liferay 4.1.1
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:09:28 GMT

There are two problems, both in Plan Creator feature:

Due to these bugs/limitations, I am sorry to say that you will again have to
create geronimo-web.xml by hand. I found one "geronimo-web.xml" inside
liferay-portal-4.4.1.war itself. I have removed non-existing dependencies
from it and attached it in this mail. Please see if it works. (I guess it
requires some pre-requisite db-pools to be deployed before the WAR can be
deployed). Hope it helps.

Hi Shiva,

I have some feedback for you.

There still seems to be problem. Here is what I did:

[1] Uncompressed the liferay-portal-4.4.1.war file.

[2] Replaced the existing geronimo-web.xml file with the edited version you
supplied.

[3] jar'd p the result for a new .war file

[4] Repeated process with Plan Creator using that new .war file

[5] Result: exactly the same error as in my opening post.

Thoughts?

Thanks, Shiva.

Jim