geronimo-user mailing list archives

From puneetjain <puneet.ja...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: (Please Reply) Facing problem while running servicemix sample on Geronimo
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:06:16 GMT

Hi,

Any suggestions on this issue. I tried my best and still did not moved even
a bit.
Please pour your suggestions to solve this petty issue.

I am really struck.

Thanks,
Puneet

:confused::confused::confused::,(

Hi,

I am facing problem while running a sample code of servicemix in
jboss/Geronimo.
The sample is running fine with  servicemix stand alone but not working when
deployed on  jboss/Geronimo.
What I have observed is that the http consumer is not getting the response
data.

sendOut() method of MyMarshler is not getting called of my marshler bean
class.

The response is not getting displayed on the Internet browser. The same
thing runs fine as standalone application.
The other details are given below:

Environment:
========
Jboss 4.2.2.GA
servicemix3.2.1
Java 1.5
OS Linux

Steps Performed:
===========
1. xbean configuration for http-consumer service unit is:
	<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

	<beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
	       xmlns:ex="http://www.servicemix.org/example">

	  <http:consumer service="ex:httplistener"
			 endpoint="ex:listenerEndpoint"
			 locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8192/upload/"
			 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
					 targetService="ex:lineReverse"
			 marshaler="#marshaler" />

	  <bean id="marshaler" class="org.apache.servicemix.jbi.MyMarshaler" />

	</beans>

2. xbean configuration for bean service unit.

	<beans xmlns:bean="http://servicemix.apache.org/bean/1.0"
	       xmlns:ex="http://www.servicemix.org/example">

	  <bean:endpoint service="ex:lineReverse" endpoint="lineReverseEndpoint"
bean="#lineReverseBean" />
	  <bean id="lineReverseBean" class="org.apache.servicemix.jbi.MyBean" />

	</beans>

Exception: There is no exception raised at all.
======

Please help me to resolve this. A early response will be highly appreciated
as it is a bottleneck for my work.

Thanks,
Puneet Jain