geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Brian Gregory <bgreg...@g-webdesign.com>
Subject Re: proxy session w/ built-in dbcp + openjpa
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:48:12 GMT

Another build problem when trying to build tranql-oracle-connector:
I'm not sure where this is defined - I cleaned out my repository just to
make sure.
BTW, What is the best way to structure what comes out of SVN to make sure it
builds properly? I had to check out all of the trunks separately.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor build order:
[INFO]   TranQL Vendors :: Oracle
[INFO]   TranQL Vendors, oracle :: Common
[INFO]   TranQL Vendors, oracle :: Local RA
[INFO]   TranQL Vendors, oracle :: XA RA
WAGON_VERSION: 1.0-beta-1
[INFO]
[INFO] Building TranQL Vendors :: Oracle
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing C:\tranql\tranql-vendor-oracle\pom.xml to
C:\Users\Brian\.m2\repository\org\tranql\tranql-connector-oracle\1.4-SNAPSHOT\tranql-connector-oracle-1.4-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO]
[INFO] Building TranQL Vendors, oracle :: Common
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
Downloading:
http://repository.codehaus.org/com/oracle/jdbc/ojdbc14/10.2.0.2/ojdbc14-10.2.0.2.pom
Downloading:
http://dist.codehaus.org/com.oracle.jdbc/poms/ojdbc14-10.2.0.2.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/oracle/jdbc/ojdbc14/10.2.0.2/ojdbc14-10.2.0.2.pom
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] No tests to run.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
C:\tranql\tranql-vendor-oracle\tranql-connector-oracle-common\target\tranql-connector-oracle-common-1.4-SNAPSHOT.jar
C:\Users\Brian\.m2\repository\org\tranql\tranql-connector-oracle-common\1.4-SNAPSHOT\tranql-connector-oracle-common-1.4-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building TranQL Vendors, oracle :: Local RA
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
Downloading:
http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-rar-plugin/2.2-SNAPSHOT/maven-rar-plugin-2.2-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading:
http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-rar-plugin/2.2-SNAPSHOT/maven-rar-plugin-2.2-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading:
http://dist.codehaus.org/org.apache.maven.plugins/poms/maven-rar-plugin-2.2-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-rar-plugin

Reason: POM 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-rar-plugin' not found in
repository: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

  org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-rar-plugin:pom:2.2-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  codehaus-m1 (http://dist.codehaus.org),
  codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
  codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
 for project org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-rar-plugin

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 6 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Feb 13 10:45:09 EST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 11M/21M
[INFO]