geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Brian Gregory <bgreg...@g-webdesign.com>
Subject Re: proxy session w/ built-in dbcp + openjpa
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:35:47 GMT

1. Misconception on my part, what library is used for connection pooling?
(Where is this is the docs?)
2. Proxy session is another name for changing the user credentials on an
oracle connection. OracleConnection.openProxySession()
3. I'm not familiar with tranql. Can you point me to the documentation?

Thanks for the help.
Brian