geronimo-user mailing list archives

From puneetjain <puneet.ja...@wipro.com>
Subject Urgent help required for problem in integration PHP and Geronimo
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 19:20:19 GMT

Hi,

I am facing problem in integration of PHP with Geronimo.

Environment:
========

PHP 5.2.5
OS: Redhat Enterprise Linux 3.6.9
Geromino version geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2\
JDK 1.6/1.5

Step Performed:
==========

I have tried JavaBridge available on the sourgeforge. It working find for
normal php application. But I need to access few pages which is using
mbstring.so php extension. I am to use Japanese character set.

Exception:
======

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_language() in
/usr/puneet/geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2/repository/default/collabo_gero/1202406746983/collabo_gero-1202406746983.war/sns/config.php
on line 403

Please help me to resolve this problem

Thanks,
Puneet Jain