geronimo-user mailing list archives

From abpb2006 <abpb2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Issue while deploying web app in 2nd instance of geronimo
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 21:55:28 GMT

Yeah i copied var folder under g_one and g_two to have 2 instances. I also
chenaged the port so that both the instances could run simlutanaously.

I'm able to deploy web app using the web console for g_one (and web app gets
deployed under g_one's var folder) but when i try to deploy web app using
web console for  g_two intance ...it deploys under repository/default
location of genorinom_server and also under g_two/var directory

Also i configred and deployed 2 separate repositires for each of above
instances.

Does that mean, when we have 2 instances - no matter which intance you are
deploying the app, it will be deployed on SERVER as well as under its
INSTANCE ??

I was under the impression - that wehn we have mutliple instances, a web can
be deployed under specific instance.

Pl suggest what is the right verdict. thanks.