geronimo-user mailing list archives

From YogeshArora <yogesh.kum...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Facing problem in accessing the sample examples running on Apache Geronimo
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:10:36 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for the reply ! It was very helpful, as I moved little ahead.

Options tried
==============

1. I modified the client.html (examples/bridge and examples/wsdl-first) and
changed the URL as http://localhost:8443/bridge/ and
http://localhost:8443/PersonService/

And, I got the status code as "200" that means it is able to find the
component running in tomcat at port number 8443, but the response message
that is coming back is some weird characters "" for both examples.While,
when the servicemix is running standalone, the proper response comes back.

2. Modified the xbean.xml (for bridge and wsdl-first examples) and
person.wsdl for the port number changes from 8192 to 8443). Then rebuild
using maven.

Still, I got status code as "200", but response is the same weird characters
"".

What we want to achieve

We want to run Servicemix in Geronimo. Deploy the Servicemix components in
Geronimo and access the components running inside Geronimo using HTTP
requests (using web browser).

Please help me, why the response is coming improper.

Thanks,
Yogesh