geronimo-user mailing list archives

From YogeshArora <yogesh.kum...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Facing problem in accessing the sample examples running on Apache Geronimo
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 19:55:10 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for the reply !

The Servicemix WAR file is running on port 8080, but i am not sure on which
port jbi components are running.

My Standalone servicemix was running on port 8192 and examples were working
fine.

Details about what  I want to achieve

I need to deploy Servicemix on Apache Geronimo and run the servicemix
examples on Geronimo. As, we need to test the performance of Servicemix ESB
on Application severs.

So I need to run servicemix examples on apache Geronimo.

I need to know how to access the sample programs which are deployed on
servicemix deployed in Geronimo.

Hope this will help you to understand what I want to achieve.

Thanks,
Yogesh