geronimo-user mailing list archives

From YogeshArora <yogesh.kum...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Facing problem in accessing the sample examples running on Apache Geronimo
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 19:03:48 GMT

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the response.

Actaully the Servicemix WAR is deployed on Geronimo Server and through the
WAR Web inteface, I have deployed the JBI components on Servicemix running
on top of Geronimo on port 8080.

I am trying to access the JBI components from the browser (http request)
using the URL:

http://localhost:8192/bridge/

This works fine when the servicemix is running standalone, but giving status
- 12029 when servicemix is deployed on Geronimo.

Could you please tell me how to configure addition connector for port 8192
for Apache Geronimo.

Thanks,
Yogesh