geronimo-user mailing list archives

From YogeshArora <yogesh.kum...@wipro.com>
Subject Facing problem in accessing the sample examples running on Apache Geronimo
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 10:12:58 GMT

Hi,

I have deployed the ServiceMix WAR file on Apache Geronimo. The Servicemix
WAR file (Apache ServiceMix Web Application 3.2.1 (.war)) is downloaded from
the the following URL:

http://servicemix.apache.org/download.html

Following are the details on the environment we are using, steps that we
performed:

Environment Details:
====================
Operating System : Windows XP (Version 2002, Service Pack 2)
JDK :JDK 1.5.0_06
Application Server : Apache Geronimo version 2.0.2
(geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2)
ESB : Apache ServiceMix version 3.2.1

I have installed the sample example - bridge and wsdl-first using the Web
interface of ServiceMix (deployed on Geronimo). And the status of both the
examples is "started" on the Web Interface of ServiceMix, but when I tried
to access the sample application using client.html under their respective
examples folder (http://localhost:8192/PersonService/
and http://localhost:8192/bridge/) that comes with ServiceMix binaries, its
showing me status - 12029 as a response.

I have searched the internet and found that Status - 12029 means "A
connection with the server could not be established".
Then I checked whether the servicemix is running on port 8192 using netstat
-a | find "8192". It gave me no results, that indicates that ServiceMix is
not running on port 8192.

When the ServiceMix WAR file is deployed in Apache Geronimo, how to access
the servicemix application running on Apache Geronimo?

Please help me in the same.

Thanks in advance !

Thanks,
Yogesh