geronimo-user mailing list archives

From puneetjain <puneet.ja...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: facing problem in deploying war file on Geronimo
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 12:51:39 GMT

Hi Kevan,

The problem of not deploying mule on geronino on Linux machine is resolved
now.
Actually the problem was not in deploying the mule. The port 1099 was
already in use by some other process so Geronimo couldnt bind the port 1099
for rmi connection and throw exception at startup.

Problem is resolved now and mule is deployed in Geronimo and running.

Thanks for your precious time and assistance.

Regards,
Puneet