geronimo-user mailing list archives

From mett <geron...@romram.se>
Subject Re: Geronimo WTP client for eclipse doesn't work as expected
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:22:14 GMT

Hi Tim,

First of all it's really nice to get such a swift response to a question of
mine, Thanks!

However I have a couple of follow up questions:

1. Where is the place to verify the version numbers in Eclipse? When I look
at Help/About Eclipse Platform/Feature Details I find them all but WTP. This
is strange to me since I am sure I have installed this. Going further down
into the Plug-In Details I find a lot of plug-ins starting with the letters
WTP but then with the wrong version number. I don't even think they are
related to the true WTP.

2. How important is the Sun JDK 5.0? I am running on jrockit 1.6.0_01.

3. Now, after finishing with updates of all updatable plug-ins there are I
still can't find the WTP plugin in the Feature Details list. I now know that
this is installed since I just did it (again). Where can I verify its
existance?

Within the Plug-in details dialog I find these WTP(?) plugins: WTP EJB UI
Plug-in, WTP J2EE UI Plug-in, WTP JCA UI Plug-in, WTP Servlet UI Plug-in,
WTP UI Plug-in, WTP Webservice UI Plug-in. These doesn't seam to be directly
related but they start with WTP.

The IDE is restarted a numerous of times, Do I need to reinstall the
Geronimo server after I updated all of these features?

Best Regards

Mett