What kind of problems do you have when building ? Can you post the maven output ?
Also you can find pre-built versions of the components inside the servicemix binary distribution in the hotdeploy folder or directly from the maven repositories:
   http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-http/3.2.1/servicemix-http-3.2.1-installer.zip

Once you have installed all the required JBI components, you need to start them, and you should be able to deploy the SA.