ServiceMix WAR distribution does not include all the JBI components by default.
To be able to deploy your service assembly, you need to go to the Components web page and install the needed components, as explained in the exception:
<loc-message>Target component servicemix-http for service unit bridge-http-su is not installed</loc-message>

You'll have to do the same for the servicemix-eip component and servicemix-jms.  Once they are installed, you need to start them from the same Components page.  Then you'll be able to deploy and start your SA.

Hopes this helps/