I could not found openejb-core-3.0-beta-1.jar inside
http://people.apache.org/~jlaskowski/openejb-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

I could see openejb-core-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar only. should i rename it to 3.1-beta-1  jar.

Please advice me how to proceed.

On Dec 28, 2007 3:12 PM, Jacek Laskowski < jacek@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:

The issue is that Geronimo runs behing a firewall or the server it
runs on doesn't have internet connection and hence resolving
java.sun.com leads to UHE exception. I vaguely remember it's been
fixed in the latest openejb3 where openejb (the ejb container in
Geronimo) doesn't need internet connection to let the ejb deployer
run.

It won't read good, but there's no other way as to 1) deploy the app
on the geronimo instance while it's online and copy the deployed
package to another instance of Geronimo without internet connection or
2) use the latest Geronimo 2.1-SNAPSHOT [1]. One last *desperate*
attempt would be to overwrite
repository\org\apache\openejb\openejb-core\3.0-beta-1\openejb-core-3.0-beta-1.jar
with the jar built from the openejb3 trunk [2], but it may incur some
other troubles.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~prasad/binaries/trunk/20071228/
[2] http://people.apache.org/~jlaskowski/openejb-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

Jacek