geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Viet Nguyen" <vhng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenLaszlo as a Geronimo plugin
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:45:38 GMT
Hi Jim,

The plugin that was posted on the JIRA is old. I forget what version
it was for, probably G 2.0. So it will not work with G v2.1. You can
obtain the WAR version of it at this link
http://www.openlaszlo.org/download. It should deploy fine. If you wish
to make a plugin out of it, just deploy the WAR into Geronimo, then
use the plugin exporter from the administration console and the result
is a new plugin. At least this was the trick that I used to
"pluginize" OpenLaszlo several months ago.

Thanks,
Viet