geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Joseph Leong" <josephcle...@gmail.com>
Subject Plugin Installer ERROR [Batch]
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:11:10 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to use the plugin installer in console (m2 repo), the first time
i initiate installing something it usually goes through processing...
however, upon going back into the plugin installer and attempting to install
another plugin i am encountered with "ERROR [Batch] A request has been
denied as a potential CSRF attack." in shell.  I believe it comes from a
batch..java file that originates from the DWR components..  but does anyone
have idea as to what is causing either my request.isRequestedSessionIdValid()
or request.isRequestedSessionIdFromCookie() to invalidate?

Thanks.

The best,
Joseph Leong