geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in deploying Apache ServiceMix3.2.1 on Apache Geronimo 2.0.2
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:42:36 GMT
What kind of problems do you have when building ? Can you post the maven
output ?
Also you can find pre-built versions of the components inside the servicemix
binary distribution in the hotdeploy folder or directly from the maven
repositories:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-http/3.2.1/servicemix-http-3.2.1-installer.zip

Once you have installed all the required JBI components, you need to start
them, and you should be able to deploy the SA.

On Jan 24, 2008 6:41 PM, YogeshArora <yogesh.kumar3@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the response !
>
> Through the ServiceMix web app, I am able to install the following
> components (build through maven):
>
> servicemix-shared-3.2.1.zip
> servicemix-jms-3.2.1-installer.zip
> servicemix-file-3.2.1-installer.zip
> servicemix-ftp-3.2.1-installer.zip
>
> I am not able to build the following component through maven:
> servicemix-http
>
> Problem statement:
> 1. Please tell the complete steps (which all components are needed) to
> install a "service assemblies" from ServiceMix web app interface.
> 2. How to build the "service-http"?
>
> Looking forward for your help.
>
> Thanking you,
> Yogesh
>

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > The main difference is that the components are not pre-deployed when you
> > use
> > servicemix web app, so you have to go download the shared library and
> > components (if you have a standalone distro, you can use those), install
> > them through the web console (see Shared libraries and Components
> pages),
> > then you will be able to deploy you service assembly.
> >
> > On Jan 24, 2008 5:27 PM, YogeshArora <yogesh.kumar3@wipro.com> wrote:
> >

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Thanks, I'll join servicemix mailing list.
> >>
> >> I tried 2 examples on standalone servicemix and these are working fine.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Yogesh

> Geronimo.

> components