geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in deploying Apache ServiceMix3.2.1 on Apache Geronimo 2.0.2
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:17:15 GMT
The main difference is that the components are not pre-deployed when you use
servicemix web app, so you have to go download the shared library and
components (if you have a standalone distro, you can use those), install
them through the web console (see Shared libraries and Components pages),
then you will be able to deploy you service assembly.