geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in deploying Apache ServiceMix3.2.1 on Apache Geronimo 2.0.2
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:59:34 GMT
ServiceMix WAR distribution does not include all the JBI components by
default.
To be able to deploy your service assembly, you need to go to the Components
web page and install the needed components, as explained in the exception:

<loc-message>Target component servicemix-http for service unit
bridge-http-su is not installed</loc-message>

You'll have to do the same for the servicemix-eip component and
servicemix-jms.  Once they are installed, you need to start them from the
same Components page.  Then you'll be able to deploy and start your SA.

Hopes this helps/