geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Class [org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.SimplePropertyNamespaceHandler] does not implement the NamespaceHandler interface
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2008 06:19:38 GMT
I'd guess you are running into a spring version conflict.

I would:
1. remove the dependencies from your plan that you don't need (this
won't fix the problem but it should make it easier to look into by
cutting the dependency list in half or less)

2. add a hidden-classes element to force loading spring classes from
your copy rather than the one from activemq or cxf.

<hidden-classes><filter>org.springframework.</filter></hidden-classes>

hope this helps
david jencks