geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo with Liferay library conflict
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 18:22:46 GMT
When geronimo deploys a web app we find all the jars in WEB-INF/lib
and include paths to them in the classloader for the web app.  Adding
more jars later doesn't affect the already-constructed classloader.

In other words, you would have to redeploy liferay with your jars
included to get them into the web app classloader.

Hope this helps
david jencks